27 May 2013

The Return of the Tag

     Well, I thought this tag was done, but apparently it's not; I have been tagged by Hyper.  Oh, well.  (It's the same one as before.)

1.  I have eleven decks of playing cards.  My favourites are the vintage Hershey's Syrup ones, and the ones shaped like cassette tapes. :)

2.  I always double-knot my shoe laces.

3.  I recently got a new chin rest for my violin, the reason being that my old one broke. :(  But I love the new one! :)

4.  I have a Star Wars origami book.

5.  I really like the Eiffel Tower.  On my desk, I have two models and an eraser with a picture of it.

6.  My alarm clock is ticking.  It's pretty loud (for a little alarm clock).

7.  I think that raw fish is delicious.  On sushi, that is . . . mmmmm. :)

8.  I love thunderstorms. :D

9.  I think I'd like to learn Welsh.

10.  I'd also love to learn Quenya or Sindarin! :D

Done!  Now, who to tag? . . .  Okay, I tag whoever reads this and wants to do the tag!  

No comments:

Post a Comment