25 April 2013

Another Tag

     Well, I have been tagged again, this time by Joel Ball.  It's the same one as before, so ten more random facts about myself.  Here goes!

1.  While I only take lessons for violin and piano, I can also play penny whistle, and can kind of play recorder, and I know how to play the accordion . . . not that it sounds good when I do play. ;)

2.  I have never actually read The Chronicles of Narnia to myself; they've always been read out loud to my family by my dad.

3.  I think that Ralph Vaughan Williams' setting of "Ariel's Song" from The Tempest is one of the most beautiful choral pieces ever written.

4.  I love old books.  Especially quirky old books that are now out of print (and with names like Leif Ericson the Lucky and The Khaki Girls of the Motor Corp).

5.  I like to sing "Gollum's Song" from The Two Towers movie.

6.  I love playing fiddle tunes on my violin!

7.  I have yet to write with a fountain pen and not get ink on my fingers.

8.  I-ay an-cay eak-spay Ig-pay Atin-lay.  An-cay ou-yay?  

9.  I just got new piano music!  It's sheet music for all of the pieces from Michelle McLaughlin's album "Out of the Darkness".

10.  I don't like microwave popcorn.  Air-popped is way better - with olive oil and salt (regular or garlic salt - both are great!).  Yum! :)

Done!  I'm not going to tag anyone.


3 comments:

  1. I hath tagged you. :) http://hyperlinkzer.blogspot.com/2013/04/more-tags.html

    Also, what do you think about "Snomine" or "Si-No" as a nickname?

    ReplyDelete
  2. all great (well, maybe not the gollum's song;) ) btw i like both of Hyper's nickname's for you;) now try to guess who this is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hyper: There! The tag hath been completed. Yeah, those nicknames are fine.

    Anonymous: Oh, I don't have to guess....

    ReplyDelete